Saturday 1 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mercedes:
But now we are 21 we have matured and started taking things seriously, she actually moved away 2 years ago and we didn't speak for a long time due to personal reasons.
(30 June 2017)

Mercedes:
I am 21 nearly 22 and as embarrassed I am to admit this, even on here I am a virgin.
(30 June 2017)

Fiona:
Why is he being so...weird??
(30 June 2017)

Fiona:
But I really don't want him to keep saying things about my bottom.
(30 June 2017)

Fiona:
It makes me feel uncomfortable when he talks about my bottom in such a manner, but Patrick and I have been best friends since kindergarten so I don't want to say or do anything that will ruin our friendship.
(30 June 2017)

Fiona:
I don't know if Patrick is merely admiring ours or if he wants to improve his own.
(30 June 2017)

Fiona:
I think Patrick might have some type of affinity for buttocks.
(30 June 2017)

Fiona:
At first, I didn't know what he meant, but then our other friend told me Patrick asked him if he did workouts to make his bottom more shapely.
(30 June 2017)

Fiona:
My best friend... we'll just call him Patrick, told me today my bottom looked delicious.
(30 June 2017)

Latoria:
He said hes too depressed I asked him if he wanted to make love to help him.feel better but he doesn't.
(30 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment