Friday 21 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Opal:
And they don't like me travelling alone I've been sneaking off to see him since then.
(6 July 2017)

Opal:
We live in two different states I'm 30 years old and I still live at home with my parents.
(6 July 2017)

Opal:
I met this guy online in 2014 and I've been going to see him since then.
(6 July 2017)

Stormy:
Is a girl probably giving me mixed messages if she touches my shoulder and rubs my arm all the time while she talks about her tinder dates?
(6 July 2017)

Ignacia:
What to do when u have complicated multiple friendship groups?
(6 July 2017)

Ignacia:
It is a super confusing situation but I need some answers.
(6 July 2017)

Ignacia:
I don t know if I can combine that group or not, but if I do both groups will feel amward as I m going back and fourth and talking to one another because they don t know eachother that well.
(6 July 2017)

Ignacia:
But I ll also feel akward leaving the guys as I always hang out with them.
(6 July 2017)

Ignacia:
On the graduation trips I want to hang out with the girls so I can have my last fun times with them.
(6 July 2017)

Ignacia:
In the meantime I have my guy friends and girl friends.
(6 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment