Monday 3 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gisela:
Am i turning into a creep because i haven't had sex in a long time? Will i stop acting like a creep once i start having sex again?
(2 July 2017)

Gisela:
Please don't judge me, i am not a bad person.
(2 July 2017)

Gisela:
I am not really interested in relationships, i am honestly only interested in sex, that's one of the reasons i haven't had it in such a long time.
(2 July 2017)

Gisela:
Will this change once i start having sex more often?
(2 July 2017)

Gisela:
Since i really like girl's legs (don't judge), i would often subconsciously start staring at a girl's legs before i realize what im doing and snap out of it.
(2 July 2017)

Gisela:
Often i found myself acting like a creep, often without even realizing while im doing it.
(2 July 2017)

Gisela:
I haven't had sex in a really long time, i don't want to say how long exactly, but let's just say its really a lot.
(2 July 2017)

Jeannine:
Why does my dick stay close to my tummy?
(2 July 2017)

Lavonna:
Me and my brother often suck each other off?
(2 July 2017)

Meryl:
Did I do wrong.? 15 year old girl with 18 year old?
(2 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment