Saturday 22 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Geraldine:
I really want to change for her because i dont want to lose her, but i dont know how.
(21 July 2017)

Geraldine:
She said that she cant trust me or my friends anymore.
(21 July 2017)

Geraldine:
Then my friend said that she hides her feelings.
(21 July 2017)

Geraldine:
We all thought that these things were all in good fun.
(21 July 2017)

Geraldine:
Yet she never shows this, always laughs and plays along.
(21 July 2017)

Geraldine:
She said that when me and my other friends get with her, we joke and make fun of her and she feels like she is just always being tormented and wanting to cry.
(21 July 2017)

Geraldine:
Well, she had her OTHER friend tell me, and we have never gotten along.
(21 July 2017)

Geraldine:
Last night, my best friend told me that she didnt want to be my friend anymore.
(21 July 2017)

Alejandrina:
Does all females have the same sexual style habit before sex or it is just some?
(21 July 2017)

Alejandrina:
What's the problem, and how do I fix it, because I have never been in relationships with a woman that have similar sex habits as I am.
(21 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment