Wednesday 26 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yukiko:
I told him it was the drinking and paranoia.
(25 July 2017)

Yukiko:
Bf accused me that I was doing something sexual with them and called me a slut and broke up with me.
(25 July 2017)

Yukiko:
We smoked some weed and went to the store. 2 couples were in the store and staring at us.
(25 July 2017)

Yukiko:
We just got off the beach and were pretty red and drank.
(25 July 2017)

Yukiko:
Bf and I in our mid 50s and on vacation.
(25 July 2017)

Gabriela:
Should there be a response to his gfs act?
(25 July 2017)

Gabriela:
He says he isnt upset just feels quiet.
(25 July 2017)

Gabriela:
They have a mutual understanding.
(25 July 2017)

Gabriela:
She made a tbh post and told a guy she used to think he was cute, He did a tbh post before but never told anyone about feeling just what he thought was nice about them.
(25 July 2017)

Gabriela:
So my friend asked me what he should do with his gf.
(25 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment