Wednesday 19 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lona:
We still talk every now and then and he'll tell me he still loves me... and that he misses me.... and I always get this dreadful feeling of missing him.
(6 July 2017)

Lona:
How much I cried, I didn't get over him until a few months ago.
(6 July 2017)

Lona:
It was too much to handle so we just decided to break up.( he was 16 , I was 17) and I can't tell you how bad I lingered on to that relationship.
(6 July 2017)

Lona:
EVERYTIME she would catch us talking she would make him block me, and everything.
(6 July 2017)

Lona:
His mom got in the way , and made us break up.
(6 July 2017)

Lona:
But when we broke up, it was kinda forced.
(6 July 2017)

Lona:
We have been separated for a year, I don't know why I'm still dreaming about him.
(6 July 2017)

Lona:
I loved him more than I have ever loved anyone.
(6 July 2017)

Lona:
When we dated , we were both head over heels with each other.
(6 July 2017)

Hui:
I can't stop thinking of this girl, how do i stop?
(6 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment