Thursday 27 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Drucilla:
I'm not shy but I'm just quiet, and she looks like The type of girl that likes exciting guys.
(26 July 2017)

Drucilla:
We had Lunch break together today , but other than that I feel super awkward.
(26 July 2017)

Drucilla:
So there's this girl that I find super attractive, and sometimes she stares at me.
(26 July 2017)

Drucilla:
Yesterday I started a job orientation, and the last day will be next Monday.
(26 July 2017)

Lynna:
Do you like yo mind momma jokes?
(26 July 2017)

Lynna:
I do unless someone I don't like says it.
(26 July 2017)

Gwyn:
Struggle with ex girlfriend?
(26 July 2017)

Gwyn:
I just want to talk to her to make things up a bit and to take away my feeling of guilt towards leaving her in that difficult time.
(26 July 2017)

Gwyn:
I really think she hates me now and I am really scared af to go back to talk with her because of her father.
(26 July 2017)

Gwyn:
Now a year later, i still feel a lot for her alrhough she had another guy for 4 months.
(26 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment