Thursday 20 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pansy:
My former guy friend named Hiawatha Penman wants me to be his side chick . And He also asked me for money or for sex.
(6 July 2017)

Terica:
How do I go through the whole day without feeling gross?? (GYM)?
(6 July 2017)

Terica:
At school we have athletics in the morning but after that I'll feel gross for the rest of the day becuase we don't not have enough time to clean up Btw I usually straighten my hair a lot and wear some makeup.
(6 July 2017)

Elisha:
Jameson, does this sound western at all????
(6 July 2017)

Elisha:
Does Jameson sound like a strong name?
(6 July 2017)

Mark:
Me and this girl went to school together and we never talked I always liked her and then we started hanging out she s shown strong signs that she likes me and strong signs that were just friends?
(6 July 2017)

Erica:
My girlfriend moved 4 hours away?
(6 July 2017)

Erica:
Most of all she just spend little one on one with with me.
(6 July 2017)

Erica:
I don't like fish and vegetables and fruit and type of stuff.
(6 July 2017)

Erica:
She had most of her money got spent of moving so this month its cheap eating.
(6 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment