Wednesday 5 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zoraida:
A year ago I asked a girl out and she friend zoned me, which is dumb because we weren t that good of friends.
(4 July 2017)

Matha:
After a long vacation and having to go back to work I am really down. Went to FL with the fam and topped it off with a night out..?
(4 July 2017)

Matha:
I'm assuming this will go away, but I don't want the everyday life to come back where we work all day, pick up kids and get home at 7. Cook dinner and sit down for a little bit before we all go to bed.
(4 July 2017)

Matha:
I have no reason to feel sad since we had a great time and I was able to have a night with the wife which is rare.
(4 July 2017)

Matha:
Possibly because she had to go back to work earlier than me and I miss her.
(4 July 2017)

Matha:
Don't feel like doing much and now I feel like wife is distant.
(4 July 2017)

Rocio:
Can someone get pregnant with percum?
(4 July 2017)

Rocio:
I know that if you ejculate recently it can be a possibility but what if you didn't .......
(4 July 2017)

June:
Husband cheated before we got married?
(4 July 2017)

June:
Is how many times he cheated considered a lot or not really?
(4 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment