Saturday 29 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Corrin:
He has signed his own death warrant by banning trans from the military.
(28 July 2017)

Corrin:
His impeachment is coming, I can feel it.
(28 July 2017)

Lilly:
I m 12 days late on my period.. why?
(28 July 2017)

Bula:
What do you think it means when someone keeps looking at your Snapchat stories every time you post something?
(28 July 2017)

Tracy:
I am pretty sure that between him and I- IT WILL NOT work out...but I cant stop thinking about him.
(28 July 2017)

Tracy:
Not sure if that's a good Idea or not.
(28 July 2017)

Tracy:
I did say that I hope we can hang out again.
(28 July 2017)

Antonette:
Please help....I can't stop thinking about him!?
(28 July 2017)

Antonette:
I hope that I did not push him away over what I told him.
(28 July 2017)

Antonette:
I did tell him that I like how he entertains me, keeps me laughing, is a good singer (he really is ) and how he chills me out.
(28 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment