Thursday 6 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Erminia:
I just don't think we add up but she really likes me.
(5 July 2017)

Erminia:
Also she is really noisy but I'm very confidential.
(5 July 2017)

Erminia:
There's nothing wrong with dating a single mother (my mother been single for years) but I don't think its for me.
(5 July 2017)

Erminia:
The woman is 6years my senior with a kid.
(5 July 2017)

Kendal:
When married with kids, how important is date night? should it always be you two, or can it be a dinner and meet friends out afterwards?
(5 July 2017)

Kendal:
Enough is enough and I need to spend alone time with my wife.
(5 July 2017)

Kendal:
Wife and I always talk about it, but we afraid to ask ppl to watch our kids.
(5 July 2017)

Kendal:
Have young kids and do everything as a unit.
(5 July 2017)

Tracie:
My boyfriend is 3 years older than me, I'm worried my parents won't approve?
(5 July 2017)

Tracie:
I'm 17 and he's 20. She's a bit skeptical right now and it's a possibility they'll meet tonight for the first time and I'm extremely nervous.
(5 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment