Tuesday 4 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lorena:
I have like 10 friends but I only hang out with like 4 friends.
(3 July 2017)

Kiana:
Do you think cheating is bad?
(3 July 2017)

Kiana:
She says as long as he doesn't get an STD she doesn't want to know about it.
(3 July 2017)

Kiana:
I know this girl that lets her boyfriend have sex with other girls.
(3 July 2017)

Kiana:
Like in relationships, do you think people should be able to have sex with more than one person?
(3 July 2017)

Noriko:
What's the matter? Trying to use me to become a celebrity, a fairy tale character, or an anime character?
(3 July 2017)

Noriko:
You want me to make you wealthy and spoiled after you bullied me, threatened me, looked down on me, and turned my family against me.
(3 July 2017)

Noriko:
You're a bunch of losers, nobodies, weirdos, geeks, and nerds trying to become famous and respected everywhere.
(3 July 2017)

Noriko:
Would you have called me a beautiful celebrity, fairy tale character, or an anime character?
(3 July 2017)

Noriko:
If it was me would you have called me a Caucasian or an Asian?
(3 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment