Sunday 16 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Inez:
I'm the grandma that enjoys having fun with my grandkids before that my kids,,,,,I never enjoy being in a group of adults,I am very uncomfortable...My daughter tells me i'm not normal.
(6 July 2017)

Tequila:
Ladies, what are your thoughts?
(6 July 2017)

Tequila:
I'm thinking I want to say hi and if a dialogue happens then suggest catching up.
(6 July 2017)

Tequila:
I did see her out and about once and we had a good chat for about 5 minutes.
(6 July 2017)

Tequila:
Sent her two messages and left it.
(6 July 2017)

Tequila:
I did touch base with her about 2 years ago, suggested catching up which she agreed and then she just disappeared.
(6 July 2017)

Tequila:
Eventually I moved away from that group anyway and after a couple of years I'm no longer connected to most on facebook.
(6 July 2017)

Tequila:
The next time a similar situation arose I kept my distance because I definitely didn't like being ignored because I had served my purpose so to speak.
(6 July 2017)

Tequila:
Ladies, I was friends with this girl for a couple of years.
(6 July 2017)

Tula:
Stay at home moms- how do you handle finances?
(6 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment