Monday 31 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bari:
My mom went over to visit her and saw her body laying on the floor.
(30 July 2017)

Bari:
My grandmother died last year around this time and it was another family member that notified me about the death.
(30 July 2017)

Beaulah:
What are the chances of a mother regaining custody of 16 month old son from the grandmother who has had temp. cust. since baby was born?
(30 July 2017)

Beaulah:
Mother is now out of rehab and the next 6month review is coming up soon.
(30 July 2017)

Beaulah:
The mother was in jail when baby was born for federal probation violations (tested positive for drugs twice while pregnant.
(30 July 2017)

Michiko:
Should I be worried about my fiance possibly cheating on me with his pretty & flirtatious co-worker?
(30 July 2017)

Michiko:
They both kept smiling at each other, they even giggled.
(30 July 2017)

Michiko:
Well, when we were at the cash register, his co-worker (a very pretty cashier) was helping us, he was paying but I was besides him.
(30 July 2017)

Michiko:
My fiance & I stopped by the store he works at (on his day off) to get some snacks.
(30 July 2017)

Deann:
Maybe it's a good idea to hang out with her and do something fun so she can get some distraction from all these negative thoughts?
(30 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment