Monday 24 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Renna:
Like a tiny cut on the finger not actually cut one of our fingers off.
(23 July 2017)

Sandra:
If I demand the ex wife bring the kids over here, do I have a better chance of getting them when I sue for custody?
(23 July 2017)

Sandra:
I am the step girlfriend.I wear her down until she brings them over.I am trying to have her declared unfit so I can get the sole custody money and put the kids in special ed and welfare so I don't have to work.
(23 July 2017)

Nell:
I need closure, she never loved me did she?
(23 July 2017)

Nell:
We haven't talked in like a year and there's no point in me doingthat.
(23 July 2017)

Ashanti:
And it may sound weird but my stomach is really bubbly all the time and constantly making noises.
(23 July 2017)

Ashanti:
And slightly nausuas during the day.
(23 July 2017)

Ashanti:
Also mild abdominal cramping that comes and goes but no bleeding at all.
(23 July 2017)

Ashanti:
I usually get sore breasts before my period starts but only for 1-2 days.
(23 July 2017)

Ashanti:
Im currently 6 days late for my period and have had very sore and swollen breasts for about a week now.
(23 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment