Sunday 30 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Erminia:
Cheer starts again this week and it feels like most of the girls dislike me because they constantly give me attitude (my team is constantly struggling) or they ignore me.
(29 July 2017)

Erminia:
My feelings always go from being stressed because of school and cheer or upset because of the fact i don't feel like i have good friends.
(29 July 2017)

Erminia:
This summer i've been dealing with summer assignments, cheer practices, and driving permit stuff and i feel very overwhelmed.
(29 July 2017)

Erminia:
Recently i realized that the friends i have are not truly mine. i have no friends that i can think of as close or as a best friend.
(29 July 2017)

Natalie:
So i'm in 8 grade and he's in 9 grade and i usually see him at the pool and i'm following him on insta. how would I talk to him because i'm a sorta shy person.
(29 July 2017)

Dena:
Funny names for this picture, please?
(29 July 2017)

Fannie:
Why is my cousin at me?
(29 July 2017)

Fannie:
Iv always just had guy friends, girls always are mean to me same thing st work girls just gossip and I'm just doing my own thing working but guys are nice to me, y?
(29 July 2017)

Fannie:
My few friends that I have had never have told me anything like that to put me down and instead understand my shyness and are my true friends.
(29 July 2017)

Fannie:
On Christmas she was talking to me in a rude way and we fought through text and she said don't get mad at me since I'm your only friend and with that I cursed at her n blocked her from everyhing.
(29 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment