Tuesday 25 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristy:
Then my mom tells me and my sister that he wants to hang out with us and be more than friends with my older sister.
(24 July 2017)

Kristy:
But I really just have a crush on him.
(24 July 2017)

Kristy:
So there's this guy, I refer to him as my best friend.
(24 July 2017)

Norah:
Is he interested in me or just using me?
(24 July 2017)

Norah:
He says he doesn t want a relationship and I respect that but I still like him.
(24 July 2017)

Norah:
And this past weekend he had a little get together but I wasn t invited but his ex girlfriend was and I m the one he s been dealing with.
(24 July 2017)

Norah:
Like we ve never chilled after having sex.
(24 July 2017)

Norah:
Only message on fb messenger and we also haven t ever kissed, he hasn t ever ate me out but I suck him every time. and right when we get done, he sends me on my way.
(24 July 2017)

Norah:
So me an this guy have been having sex for about 3 months now, but we ve never texted each other.
(24 July 2017)

Marisha:
How to tell my mom I'm pregnant? 15?
(24 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment