Tuesday 1 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zoila:
Its also not like they would have 0 women in their lives.
(31 July 2017)

Zoila:
A child growing up without a mother.
(31 July 2017)

Zoila:
To me it feels like a selfish thing to want.
(31 July 2017)

Zoila:
I love children and my ultimate goal in life is to have at least one to call my own but I wish to remain single and I want to know peoples opinions on the matter.
(31 July 2017)

Zoila:
I've been wanting a child to call my own since high school.
(31 July 2017)

Zoila:
I'm 21 and this isn't an immediate decision but I want to know for when the time comes.
(31 July 2017)

Jose:
Would you considered this child molestation?
(31 July 2017)

Casey:
Would this be considered child molestation?
(31 July 2017)

Casey:
My therapist said it was and I am kinda confused because people have told me that it's normal but if it's normal why is it killing me inside, plus I consider it to be molestation because I didn't ask for it and she knew it was wrong.
(31 July 2017)

Casey:
I am now 19 and I forgot about her touching me for a while, but for the last couple of months I been thinking that I was probably molested but would you considered this to be molestation?
(31 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment