Saturday 1 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Agueda:
How do I respond in the middle of the night when the phone rings and I do not know if someone in the family has died?
(29 May 2019)

Agueda:
I know I answer it but then what?
(29 May 2019)

Wendolyn:
I found out my Dad lied for years to my mother. Does this make him a bad man?
(29 May 2019)

Wendolyn:
He has always been frustrated with me about my inability to tell lies.
(29 May 2019)

Gayle:
How can me and my girlfriend do doggy style without pain?
(29 May 2019)

Gayle:
So basically, Its either me on top, me on the side, and me doing all the work.
(29 May 2019)

Gayle:
Anytime I try doggy style she says she can not and it hurts her.
(29 May 2019)

Gayle:
I just feel like she's not that adventurous while I am extremely adventurous.
(29 May 2019)

Gayle:
I asked her to yesterday and in the middle of sed she complained and said she hates it.
(29 May 2019)

Gayle:
She doesn't even like riding on top.
(29 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment