Wednesday 12 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristel:
I dont know how to tell this guy i miss him?
(10 June 2019)

Kristel:
I dont want it to sound weird or anything bc i dont want it to be awkward.
(10 June 2019)

Kristel:
Tonight tho i spent a long time talking to him and i just realized how much i miss him and that i just want to be friends again but i have no idea how to tell him.
(10 June 2019)

Kristel:
We used to be really good friends and then we dated for awhile and we broke up and now were not friends anymore.
(10 June 2019)

Carolin:
Why when i tell parents something they say shut up but when my brother says the same thing they say they will do it or they are sorry?
(10 June 2019)

Mao:
I got very angry at him because he didn't respect me through the words he said and the way he acted.
(10 June 2019)

Mao:
I joined a club once and talked to a boy but soon found out he was only interested in sex.
(10 June 2019)

Mao:
I live in college but I am very shy.
(10 June 2019)

Mao:
I get very sad sometimes because I have no one to cuddle with.
(10 June 2019)

Jadwiga:
Girlfriend Problems? We have been dating for almost 3 months. The facts are listed below?
(10 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment