Wednesday 5 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yolande:
Luckily I didn't but ever since then all I can think about is touching his chest.
(3 June 2019)

Velma:
Men, please rate 1-10?
(3 June 2019)

Krishna:
My eyes were glued to him the first time I saw him because he was so sexy.
(3 June 2019)

Oliva:
Is it okay to give a toddler one ounce of whiskey to help it sleep?
(3 June 2019)

Shaneka:
I'm obsessed with nukes for some reason? Just not sure why?
(3 June 2019)

Shaneka:
It's just really incredible to me.I just love seeing the explosion on video.
(3 June 2019)

Shaneka:
I don't really care for the death that it cant cause, I'm just obsessed with the look and sounds I guess.
(3 June 2019)

Shaneka:
Most of my life i've been really just fascinated and love nukes for some reason.
(3 June 2019)

Edyth:
Personal Care?
(3 June 2019)

Edyth:
Should I start (I've done it once and it itched a lot, but probably didn't do it right) and if I should what products should i use?
(3 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment