Monday 10 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leisha:
And if it is why would he answer my prayer with a child that I had out of wedlock?
(8 June 2019)

Leisha:
So my question is, is this a sign from God that I should stay with him.
(8 June 2019)

Leisha:
A couple weeks ago I found out I was pregnant.
(8 June 2019)

Leisha:
I have been praying for answers on what to do because i wasn't sure if I should stay with him or not.
(8 June 2019)

Leisha:
Within the last 2 months I have given myself to God.
(8 June 2019)

Leisha:
He is a great guy and I like him but I don't love him.
(8 June 2019)

Leisha:
And partly because I was in a mess with no job and a daughter and he had the means to take care of us financially.
(8 June 2019)

Kia:
Is my spouse a workaholic?
(8 June 2019)

Kia:
I'm not mad I'm concerned about his health.
(8 June 2019)

Kia:
His fiscal year starts in December so he had only 5 months to use 7 weeks of vacation time.
(8 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment