Friday 7 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Loan:
I'm currently doing the progesterone oil injections, but my girl looks to still be deflating.
(5 June 2019)

Loan:
Anyone on this forum have experience with b itch resorbing litter?
(5 June 2019)

Loan:
No haters or negative comments please.
(5 June 2019)

Eilene:
A friend is hitting on my crush. What should I do?
(5 June 2019)

Eilene:
I feel like I can't be mad about it, since I can't call dibs on people, but I am mad, and very sad, and I also feel that it wasn't nice of my friend to go after a guy I liked for so long.
(5 June 2019)

Eilene:
I'm not sure what to think about all of this, and wanted some feedback.
(5 June 2019)

Eilene:
Our other friends were all on my side, and after feeling isolated, my friend told me that he texted my crush saying he wasn't interested anymore.
(5 June 2019)

Eilene:
I told him I didn't own anyone and therefore couldn't ask him to stop, but that I was very sad and disappointed and wasn't sure if I could keep being his friend.
(5 June 2019)

Eilene:
Now, he told me he likes the guy, told him what he feels and the guy came out to him and wants to go on a date.
(5 June 2019)

Eilene:
I said many times I felt uncomfortable with that, but he said they were just friends and continued while my crush sort of stopped talking to me.
(5 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment