Thursday 13 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Divina:
Another time I warned him the hood on the car needs to be tied down since it can fly open.
(10 June 2019)

Divina:
The engine blew up cause he kept driving another 100 miles on the freeway no less.
(10 June 2019)

Divina:
Another time I warned him that he should tow a car with a broken waterpump cause he can do far greater damage and he laughed saying that will NEVER happen.
(10 June 2019)

Divina:
For example I warned my dad that his wooden fence would fall over and he just laughed at me saying that will NEVER happen.
(10 June 2019)

Estell:
Is it normal for Leo men?
(10 June 2019)

Kiersten:
What should I do as theres only a week left of school?
(10 June 2019)

Kiersten:
I wanna hang out with her this summer but she has an on and off boyfriend from a different highschool.
(10 June 2019)

Melodi:
How to stop thinking about girl that dissappoined me a lot?
(10 June 2019)

Lorriane:
How to stop thinking about girl that dissappointed you a lot?
(10 June 2019)

Lorriane:
Also my good friend hanged himself on 19th of may so I miss him too.
(10 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment