Thursday 6 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ema:
Soon after getting hired she began dating one of senior engineering managers.
(4 June 2019)

Ema:
Got hired at an aerospace defense company.
(4 June 2019)

Ema:
My daughter graduated at 22 with degrees in math and physics.
(4 June 2019)

Ngoc:
Should I tell a family secret I'm not supposed to tell?
(4 June 2019)

Ngoc:
Should I ask my dad about it or something?
(4 June 2019)

Ngoc:
I'd be relieved but very hurt because of all these years not telling a soul the fact that my deceased grandpa would do something like that has been eating me up inside, especially being a victim of csa myself.
(4 June 2019)

Ngoc:
I feel bad about this, but it makes me suspicious as to whether what she told me was true or not.
(4 June 2019)

Ngoc:
However, I've been putting the pieces together as to what she's really like and she's definitely a compulsive liar who likes to lie to get attention and pity from people.
(4 June 2019)

Ngoc:
That really hurt me and I still don't talk to her but I've always kept my promise to keep her secret and would never reveal something like that against her wishes over pettiness.
(4 June 2019)

Ngoc:
Fast forward a year or so, I come out to her as a lesbian and she tells me that I'm going to hell, outs me to my dad, and cuts me off.
(4 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment