Friday 28 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rachael:
Would you think of a man, woman, or would you be unsure?
(25 June 2019)

Carmen:
Ever date anyone famous?
(25 June 2019)

Daniell:
My girlfriend dumped me?
(25 June 2019)

Tonja:
My gf is upset with me about our sex fetish miscommunication, but pretends shes not?
(25 June 2019)

Dusti:
Ever realize you cant complain about being ghosted by an acquaintance or romantic potential partner because youve done the same thing before?
(25 June 2019)

Dusti:
I used to kind of ruminate or let myself get offended when someone stopped chatting with me... But recently I did the same and i don't think it was the best thing to do... But now I cant complain if i get ghosted by someone.
(25 June 2019)

Florance:
How do i go on a trip with no money?
(25 June 2019)

Chan:
I messed up an order in drive thru I didn't ring up her two drinks cuz I didn't hear anything about it?
(25 June 2019)

Chan:
I feel hurt about it cuz she went in with a very bad temper saying it's not that hard and she's had a very bad day she was in her late 20s or older and a red head?
(25 June 2019)

Wan:
How do I see my cousins when I am in there hometown in a way that won't be intrusive or make my parents mad?
(25 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment