Friday 14 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dinorah:
I can do this all day, you little question moving coward. Do you know how I know Donald John Trump is superior to Barack Hussein Obama?
(11 June 2019)

Dinorah:
Go to the nearest airport, and shout each president's name, and see which one gets you noticed by TSA.
(11 June 2019)

Christen:
How do you deal with competition over girl?
(11 June 2019)

Christen:
She is pretty likable fun and flirty.
(11 June 2019)

Christen:
This girl I like is coming back to town, we have gone out a few times, but I worry about over guys giving her attention and making moves on her.
(11 June 2019)

Bianca:
Should I go to a concert alone?
(11 June 2019)

Bianca:
The artist is a pretty lowkey artist with a really wholesome fanbase but I still don t know if that makes it better.
(11 June 2019)

Bianca:
I don t want to miss this opportunity to see him but I also don t know if it s safe for me as a teenage girl to be there by myself.
(11 June 2019)

Bianca:
He s coming to my hometown in August and tickets are pretty cheap.
(11 June 2019)

Bianca:
I really like this one artist but none of my friends are interested.
(11 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment