Monday 3 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rebbeca:
Should I forgive my toxic mother and let her back into my life?
(1 June 2019)

Rebbeca:
Now she expects me to forgive her and forget and says if I can t do that then I need therapy.
(1 June 2019)

Rebbeca:
I got in my car to head home only to receive a text from her that states I need to come pick up my stuff off the carport on Tuesday and that she would rather me not come back to her house on Christmas Eve nor Christmas Day.
(1 June 2019)

Rebbeca:
I left there an hour after she did.
(1 June 2019)

Rebbeca:
I go to my family s Christmas party on Christmas Eve and when I got there she kept giving me these go to hell looks and she wouldn t speak to me.
(1 June 2019)

Rebbeca:
I was staying at a friends house the week before Christmas.
(1 June 2019)

Rebbeca:
I was there for little over 2 months.
(1 June 2019)

Rebbeca:
I was going through a divorce and my momma had let me move in with her.
(1 June 2019)

Rebbeca:
I grew up confused thinking my mawmaw was my momma and my momma was my older sister.
(1 June 2019)

Rebbeca:
My mawmaw was the one that raised me and was always there for me.
(1 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment