Saturday 15 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ji:
I recently left my old company (retail service) of 6 years with the title corporate finance analyst to accounting at an automotive supplier.
(12 June 2019)

Tina:
What medical event caused my husband s strange behavior?
(12 June 2019)

Tina:
He s 71, has had a TIA before, but he said he just panicked.
(12 June 2019)

Tina:
Finally, found it, got out and was able to talk him into letting me drive home.
(12 June 2019)

Tina:
The overhead light wasn t working when I tried to get my door open and couldn t find the handle in the dark.
(12 June 2019)

Tina:
I told him to please get in the right lane and get going.
(12 June 2019)

Tina:
He stopped, didn t say anything while a car behind us laid on their horn.
(12 June 2019)

Tina:
My husband was driving when he suddenly made the wrong turn, ended up in the middle of a 4-lane highway.
(12 June 2019)

Tina:
We were leaving a concert at night while vacationing.
(12 June 2019)

Kandice:
Can I ask her out after the summer ends?
(12 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment