Saturday 29 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Candance:
I just don't get what's so special about the popular kids.
(27 June 2019)

Candance:
She acts like if they don't like me then it's the end of the world.
(27 June 2019)

Candance:
She tells me all the time about how they don't like me.
(27 June 2019)

Candance:
She puts them on a pedestal.She acts like they're so special.
(27 June 2019)

Candance:
My friend praises everything the popular kids do.
(27 June 2019)

Sherrell:
Back in the good ole days I uses to put my blue Jean's on and jump a American girl doll.
(27 June 2019)

Jolanda:
How to handle awkward coworker sex situation?
(27 June 2019)

Jolanda:
Is there a way to just have sex now and then but not have it affect our work and family lives?
(27 June 2019)

Jolanda:
She is sexy and attractive for her age and I had a lot of fun, but I can't see a real relationship being possible.
(27 June 2019)

Jolanda:
Her daughter my age is 'woke' and loves AOC and her son is a tattooed cholo and I think they would not be happy with their mom having sex with a young white guy especially so soon after the dad passed.
(27 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment