Monday 17 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shane:
I don t feel like I should be made to feel bad about this.
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
I feel like this is extremely unfair.
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
He said its different because we were not married or engaged at the time they got engaged and I am not in her or her fiances family.
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
She will be getting married in a couple of months and I was not asked to be in her wedding.
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
I am not friends with his sister and we don t have a relationship.
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
My fiance got upset by this because he feels his sister should have a place in the wedding especially if my sister is.
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
I am asking my sister to be my maid of honor but because I don t have closer friends I m not planning on having bridesmaids.
(14 June 2019)

Alayna:
Why do women's eyes bug out of their head when they see a hot shirtless guy, but they are often to scared to introduce themselves to him?
(14 June 2019)

Margarett:
Question about birds: is this a good color for?
(14 June 2019)

Tamica:
Why do I act on my emotions so much?
(14 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment