Tuesday 25 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tula:
He mentioned how confident I have been lately.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
I almost think he's worried I'm going to get revenge & getting into shape is allowing me to get my self esteem back & he's freaking out.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
The miscarriage prevented me for a few weeks and he said I was fat.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
He blamed me for the affair bc I couldn't sleep with him.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
I was going through a miscarriage & he was sleeping around.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
I also chose to lose weight not to find anyone else but bc I want to be healthy . Before getting pregnant with this child he had a affair.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
I told him I got fixed so we didn't have any more children.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
I told him I loved him & he said no you don't?
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
He is a bit mentally abusive & when he's having a bad day he takes it out on me.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
I asked him why he was acting out & he said I'll probably realize I deserve better.
(23 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment