Saturday 22 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Seema:
I'm just going to say it?
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
But the thing is a lot of guys go for the clout chasers, so I'm not really worried about competition.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
Unfortunately she has a somewhat decent viewership so I'm pretty overshadowed.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
Even though I don't think I stand a chance because so many odds are stacked up against me, I still want to give this my best shot.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
And I just really don't want to mess this up.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
But I actually have pretty strong feelings for her, embarrassingly enough.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
I know some people think I'm like a white Knight or take me for some type of cuck or something.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
And I want to join her discord server (chat). But here's the catch, my username is extremely embarrassing.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
And I'm not going to lie, while she's been away I've put a lot of thought into it.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
Unfortunately, she's taken a break from streaming for awhile.
(20 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment