Thursday 27 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elayne:
Do you want to be with me or leave?
(25 June 2019)

Elayne:
I will respect whatever choice you choose.
(25 June 2019)

Elayne:
Your love is inscribed in my heart for years.
(25 June 2019)

Elayne:
What is the use of my eyes if you disappeared.
(25 June 2019)

Elayne:
Take my eyes but do not disappear.
(25 June 2019)

Della:
I hate my life and I feel like I'm worthless?
(25 June 2019)

Della:
If I went into details of my experiences I'd have a panic attack.
(25 June 2019)

Della:
My mom is a hoarder and forced me to live with my drug addict brother who would steal my things.
(25 June 2019)

Della:
I had a lot of things and now I barely have anything.
(25 June 2019)

Della:
Whenever I see my old friends on Instagram I get depressed because I was so determined to go back to the USA and earn a scholarship to study abroad back to my hometown but my situation made me so depressed I was suicidal.
(25 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment