Thursday 20 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tamesha:
I wouldn't put it past the security services to engage in such mischief.
(18 June 2019)

Malisa:
Is it normally for me to want to experience sex at my age?
(18 June 2019)

Bethany:
I have an abortion when my belly was 3 months and 4 months have pass and my boyfriend came inside of me and a week later I see my period..?
(18 June 2019)

Kourtney:
Is it true that highly educated and rich men marry beautiful women even if they dont have a degree?Does education in women make men?
(18 June 2019)

Kenya:
My guy friend and I drunk kissed and now he acts like nothing happened, should I acknowledge the kiss?
(18 June 2019)

Kenya:
Is it true that kisses mean nothing to men when it's just a friend?
(18 June 2019)

Phillis:
Someone help me please. Do you think my deformed skull is the reason why I've never had a girlfriend in my life? Honest answer please?
(17 June 2019)

Phillis:
Am I going to be alone for the rest of my life because of this?
(17 June 2019)

Phillis:
Do you think this is the reason why women choose to stay away from me?
(17 June 2019)

Phillis:
I've never had my first kiss or have a girlfriend ever in my life, I try to stay home as much as possible to avoid further negative attention towards my head.
(17 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment