Wednesday 19 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Penni:
How do I cope with Father's Day next year since I have no Dad?
(17 June 2019)

Penni:
I am 37 and saw him last when I was 3 and my sister newborn.
(17 June 2019)

Penni:
My Dad picked a bimbo with big breasts over my Mom and his two children.
(17 June 2019)

Penni:
Yesterday and the last 34 years I did not cope.
(17 June 2019)

Jennell:
Why do some mothers have overly high expectations of good behavior for their kids?
(17 June 2019)

Tiny:
My Dad is bothered I do not tell lies. Why would a Dad want his adult son to lie?
(17 June 2019)

Carmela:
Will the funeral home that is cremating my brother contact the local paper with the obituary?
(17 June 2019)

Carmela:
Or is it the responsibility of the family to do this?
(17 June 2019)

Melynda:
Men, which one is more for you? will give a best answer?
(17 June 2019)

Oda:
Good cute nicknames for my boyfriend. Please helpppp?
(17 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment