Saturday 8 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tiffiny:
It was backbreaking, but I got it done.
(6 June 2019)

Tiffiny:
So I broke up with my girlfriend, and as a reward for helping her move her entire house from a 3rd story apartment.
(6 June 2019)

Larissa:
Is it a problem if a boy had a mouth fetish?Girls,what do you think?
(6 June 2019)

Larissa:
If I have a girlfriend,I would ask her to look in her mouth and bite me.Would it be problem for a girl?
(6 June 2019)

Larissa:
I like if a girl had a huge mouth I enjoy watching videos of a girl open her mouth wide,yawning eating or biting and I can see her maw,her teeth,tongue and throat.
(6 June 2019)

Deena:
When should I return my friend's grill?
(6 June 2019)

Deena:
I told him I'd loan him $20 and he could have whatever propane is left after the 4th.
(6 June 2019)

Deena:
I told him if I'm going to use it again in July its not worth carrying it back and forth so many times.
(6 June 2019)

Deena:
Yeah you know I wanted to use it again for 4th of July since we all had such a good time, but Barry wants it back.
(6 June 2019)

Deena:
I had a bbq on Memorial Day and I borrowed my friend Barry's gas grill.
(6 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment