Sunday 9 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Beverlee:
I went through a break up, but I can t truly find closure unless I get answers. Should I have a final talk with my ex to get these answers?
(7 June 2019)

Beverlee:
I really want to meet up somewhere and have an honest conversation about everything that went wrong, but I m not sure if it would just make things worse.
(7 June 2019)

Beverlee:
I broke up with him immediately, but I m still not able to find any closure after this without any real answers.
(7 June 2019)

Beverlee:
This is the reason I find his explanation hard to believe, especially since he was acting strangely during some points in our relationship.
(7 June 2019)

Beverlee:
My boyfriend of six months pretended to cheat on me in order to make another girl look bad for going along with it (his explanation). However, when I confronted him about it, he could not give me a yes or no answer on whether he truly did cheat.
(7 June 2019)

Gabrielle:
My boyfriend (maybe now ex) doesn't answer back anymore, why did he leave me this way?
(7 June 2019)

Gabrielle:
He was the world to me and ignored me like I was nothing.
(7 June 2019)

Gabrielle:
I feel like he doesn't care about me anymore and cannot even think he could do to me such a thing.
(7 June 2019)

Gabrielle:
I wrote him a long message explaining how I hate living here and I miss him so bad, I'm being bullied at school and wish I could go back to him, I have no friends and feel alone cause I am not local.
(7 June 2019)

Gabrielle:
Last time I called him he told me he had to go out and he would call me later.
(7 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment