Saturday 10 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nan:
The only time I ever get nervous is when I have to talk to her.
(8 November 2018)

Nan:
I'm not allowed to ask a girl out until I'm sixteen and have my own car, and I have a very inconvenient problem.
(8 November 2018)

Nereida:
How to make my boyfriend get a better job?
(8 November 2018)

Nereida:
I cannot see any progress... Any advice or opinion?
(8 November 2018)

Nereida:
I love him, he's the father of my daughter, but I also wanted to get married to a guy who I can grow with.
(8 November 2018)

Nereida:
Should I demand him to look for a job?
(8 November 2018)

Nereida:
He's not employed, he's a free lancer BTW.
(8 November 2018)

Nereida:
I pay most of our bills, his clothes, food, house.
(8 November 2018)

Nereida:
In my opinion, it's okay if I earn more than him, but we've been togetjer for years and I never see him grow or like he's willing to do something about it.
(8 November 2018)

Nereida:
He's 6 years older, I'm 25 and I get paid 3-4x than his salary.
(8 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment