Sunday 11 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tracie:
I even tried a few dating sites myself, but it's been a dead end for me from the beginning. so tell me whether it's safe or dangerous to date online.
(9 November 2018)

Tracie:
Catfish became popular 8 years ago with the movie and now it's on MTV 7 season later, so that's telling us something.
(9 November 2018)

Tracie:
Some are lucky to meet love of their lives and other not so much, back in July, Danueal Drayton-Tinder Serial Killer, hunted and murdered women after meeting them in person on tinder.
(9 November 2018)

Tracie:
Nowadays single people are dating on websites, myspace, facebook, zoosk, plenty of fish and other dating sites.
(9 November 2018)

Grayce:
This guy kept kissing my cheek while driving?
(9 November 2018)

Grayce:
So this guy who likes me put his hand on my waist and kissed my hair, face, eyes, forehead.
(9 November 2018)

Olivia:
Why is this girl still seemingly uncomfortable around me?
(9 November 2018)

Olivia:
I did not do anything to her so I don't know what it could be.
(9 November 2018)

Olivia:
Any insight as to why she won't talk to me.
(9 November 2018)

Olivia:
She kept trying to talk to me but now she rarely does and when I try to say hi to her, she just looks down.
(9 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment