Friday 9 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Selena:
I mean, I'm a 24 yo boy, and I'm looking for a nice, good white girl to put on, and I do not understand why my family want me to marry this kind of inhuman monkeys, even though I'm white.
(7 November 2018)

Selena:
Why do they always think the opposite of what I want them to understand?
(7 November 2018)

Selena:
That is, they think that I am in favor of blacks people, of multiculturalism, mix race, etc, while in reality they are totally unpleasant to me.
(7 November 2018)

Tabatha:
Bully made me drink pee and I feel hut what should i do?
(7 November 2018)

Tabatha:
Bully challenged me in a game of fifa and if I lost he has to make me drink something and he said it was pee.
(7 November 2018)

Tilda:
Did i missed my chance?
(7 November 2018)

Tilda:
Did I just missed my chance or maybe just overthinking it ..
(7 November 2018)

Tilda:
I was lost so I played it off but now I think she had a crush for me and I blew her off.
(7 November 2018)

Tilda:
A friend and I hung out with some girls , a couple nights ago, and somehow my friend brought that the girl in our group was single. she she hate for saying that and that he knows why . and that he going to ruin everything.
(7 November 2018)

Debra:
A crush of mine was telling me she was struggling with the math homework. if I randomly text her some tips on the homework will that be weird because I also suspect she knows I have a crush for her.
(7 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment