Tuesday 13 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joleen:
Why unemployed men are seen as losers but freeloader women are not seen as losers?
(11 November 2018)

Joleen:
If men turns adult and starts to look for a job as soon as posible but them does not get it, everyone calls them losers.
(11 November 2018)

Johnna:
Rupaul is a gay man with a gay man.
(11 November 2018)

Joline:
Hi my names orang. wanna be my buddy?
(11 November 2018)

Shanel:
Do you think American men are more jealous than European men in relationships?
(11 November 2018)

Shanel:
As a European woman, I get that impression.
(11 November 2018)

Merideth:
I HATE FEMALES. HOW CAN I GET MY REVENGE?
(11 November 2018)

Latasha:
If you use dating apps, what is your favorite app to use and why?
(11 November 2018)

Latasha:
I've been thinking of getting back into the dating world lately and I'm not sure what to use.
(11 November 2018)

Latasha:
I've only tried Tindr, OkCupid, and Bumble but not a lot of luck.
(11 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment