Wednesday 21 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lorean:
But he never gets together with them.
(19 November 2018)

Lorean:
But the biggest problem is that he always talks to me about girls. (He doesnt have a gf now btw). He wants to be in a relationship desperately so he tries to find a girl constantly.
(19 November 2018)

Lorean:
My friends say we would make a perfect couple.
(19 November 2018)

Lorean:
He touches me whenever he can, when we are in a group he always pays more attention to me.
(19 November 2018)

Lorean:
We are like a couple, some of my classmates have already asked me about we being a thing.
(19 November 2018)

Lorean:
He definitely gives mixed signals.
(19 November 2018)

Lorean:
I have never had a guy best friend but we are very close.
(19 November 2018)

Lorean:
I realised i had fallen for him.
(19 November 2018)

Lorean:
In August i asked him if he wanted to sit next to me in class and now we sit next to each other.
(19 November 2018)

Lorean:
Then summer came and we couldnt really meet because he went to the US for more than a month.
(19 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment