Sunday 18 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dale:
Mother leaving for foreign boyfriend?!!!?
(16 November 2018)

Dale:
The man also lives with her parents and apparently he told her there isnt space but she insists on getting a hotel, how can I stop this?
(16 November 2018)

Dale:
Our family is trying to put sense in her head but she is delusional and fantasizes of them getting married.
(16 November 2018)

Dale:
The man also went back home because he was here for work, but in there messages he has been on using her to send him money on a weekly basis, and he answers her late sometimes days.
(16 November 2018)

Dale:
My mother met a foreigner, and claims he was her bf from last year.
(16 November 2018)

Cristen:
I hate my Dad so much, how do I stop hating him?
(16 November 2018)

Cristen:
He caved to his wife and cost us our family, that is why I hate him so much.
(16 November 2018)

Cristen:
How do I stop this and just cease to acknowledge his existence.
(16 November 2018)

Cristen:
Hate doesn't even begin to describe how much I hate my Dad.
(16 November 2018)

Cristen:
If I were to write of all the hate I have for my Dad it would be a letter here to the other side of the world.
(16 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment