Friday 16 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chi:
I do not want to go to therapy for an issue I don't have just to stay in my dad's custody.
(14 November 2018)

Chi:
Because of my mom I was already forced to go to one therapist who said I don't have an anger problem, but now my mom is saying if my dad doesn't get 2nd opinions she's going to get custody.
(14 November 2018)

Chi:
I'd much rather stay with my dad.
(14 November 2018)

Chi:
This pissed my mom off so much that she's falsely claiming that I have an anger problem and need to see a therapist, and that if I don't see a therapist, she'll get the judge to get me to live with her.
(14 November 2018)

Chi:
My dad has custody of me right now.
(14 November 2018)

Chi:
My parents are getting divorced.
(14 November 2018)

Lashaun:
My co workers breasts ruined my marriage?
(14 November 2018)

Lashaun:
Ever notice how republican girls are sexier than liberal girls?
(14 November 2018)

Candace:
Do you see an equal amount of beautiful girls and handsome guys in your area? Or do you see one more than the other?
(14 November 2018)

Lamonica:
This is all so sudden and I see him every day but by the end I just keep imagining unrealistic scenarios.
(14 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment