Wednesday 14 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hue:
I was talking to a guy a lot these past two months but I don't know if I am completely attracted to him.
(12 November 2018)

Hue:
I went on an online dating site this year.
(12 November 2018)

Carisa:
How do I get over being ghosted?
(12 November 2018)

Carisa:
I just really want some closure but have no idea how to get it.
(12 November 2018)

Carisa:
I don't expect to get back together.
(12 November 2018)

Carisa:
I can't contact her without seeming weak or desperate.
(12 November 2018)

Carisa:
How am I supposed to accept this?
(12 November 2018)

Carisa:
I was so happy when I was with her.
(12 November 2018)

Carisa:
It has been over a month, almost two since I last talked to her and she still is on my mind.
(12 November 2018)

Carisa:
I stay awake at night trying to figure out what I did wrong.
(12 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment