Tuesday 27 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kyla:
It went down for her but still remain same for me. i want sex, if i can get it, 2x per day.
(25 November 2018)

Kyla:
Sex drive was high for both of us until maybe 5 years ago when our 1st child came along.
(25 November 2018)

Kyla:
We've been married for 10 years.
(25 November 2018)

Dulcie:
What to you is gossiping? If I talk about someone in a non negative way is that gossiping?
(25 November 2018)

Dulcie:
I know so many people can talk about other people's personal lifes and I've done it and learned.
(25 November 2018)

Dulcie:
As long has i'm not talking about there personal business and negative.
(25 November 2018)

Dulcie:
Lets say if I talk about a friend to another friend of mine.
(25 November 2018)

Dulcie:
I know everyone can gossip and I've done it and learned.
(25 November 2018)

Shery:
Should I tell my friend about my past ??
(25 November 2018)

Shery:
She saved me from depression but she doesn't know that story .. basiaclly I wanna tell what her friendship means to me so she wouldn't walk away or give me another chance with her.
(25 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment