Friday 2 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Windy:
Mother favors brothers kids over mine, anyone in the same situation and how often do u see them?
(31 October 2018)

Windy:
This has been upsetting for a long time, but why would she do this on purpose knowing its hurtful?
(31 October 2018)

Windy:
I think my mom knows that this bothers us but she doesnt seem to care, i showed her a pic of my son with his halloween costume and she only repliedwith a pic of my nephews costumes and didnt say anything about my son.
(31 October 2018)

Windy:
They only see him if I go to their place.
(31 October 2018)

Windy:
My brother lives over 20 miles away from my parents and she sees them a few times every week, we live less than 10 miles from my parents and they dont care to come and see my son at all.
(31 October 2018)

Windy:
My parents have pictures of my nephews all over the house and one picture of my son when he was 3 months old, hes almost 3 yrs old now, and they didn't even have a proper frame for it.
(31 October 2018)

Terese:
What is your favorite nickname for these names?
(31 October 2018)

Eileen:
Trying to help my son with his issues so he has a better day at school?
(31 October 2018)

Tori:
My child sent 200 dollars on a chicken suit with my money what should I do?
(31 October 2018)

Tori:
But sometime when I was sleeping or at work my child stole my credit card and bought a chicken suit of all things.
(31 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment