Friday 23 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alexia:
My mom refused unless I spoke to her using my moms facebook so she can read what I say to my friend.
(21 November 2018)

Alexia:
I'm 13. She doesn't let me use the Internet (strictly no talking to anyone I dont know, but I am accessing this from my friends house). The other day a friend wanted to talk to me on facebook or snapchat.
(21 November 2018)

Aletha:
Why have some people terrible fate?
(21 November 2018)

Thomas:
Please, serious help...had a fight with my mom and she punished me?
(21 November 2018)

Thomas:
I am so upset over this and I dont know what to do.
(21 November 2018)

Thomas:
Please I need only serious answers, this isnt a troll.
(21 November 2018)

Thomas:
Is this normal for a mom to punish me like this even though I didnt do anything wrong?
(21 November 2018)

Thomas:
I tried to tell my mom what really happened but she slammed the door on me.
(21 November 2018)

Thomas:
I ended up yelling at them about it and we started fighting.
(21 November 2018)

Thomas:
I politely asked them to help but they ignored me and refused to help me.
(21 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment