Tuesday 20 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mike:
He sometimes changes the schedule so that we work the same shifts.
(18 November 2018)

Mike:
He constantly tells me I'm the best.
(18 November 2018)

Mike:
Whenever we work with a manager we hate, he asks if he and I can work on a project together and alone.
(18 November 2018)

Mike:
He brings me snacks that I like when he knows we're working together.
(18 November 2018)

Mike:
We have always been extremely close friends.
(18 November 2018)

Mike:
So there is this guy I have been working with for the past year.
(18 November 2018)

Slyvia:
Why is my friend not talking to me?
(18 November 2018)

Slyvia:
Could my friend have feelings for me?
(18 November 2018)

Slyvia:
We didn't have a fight nothing happened but when I kissed the other guy at the bar he left the club.
(18 November 2018)

Slyvia:
My other friend walked out of the club and still will not speak to me for some reason.
(18 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment